Friday, August 9, 2013

Welcome to 2013-14

1 week down...

It's hard to believe that another school year has already begun, but we're off to a great start! Learning new names, connecting our interests, reading chapter books, and investigating gummy bears.

I'm so glad your child is in my class! Already this has been a great year, and I can't wait to see what adventures we go on in the next 177 days.  For the next few weeks, I'll be doing reading and math assessments to see what your child's strengths and needs are. After that, we'll be able to jump right into small groups.

Just a reminder that Back to School Night for all of Spring Mill will be Thursday, August 22nd. Until then, here's a quick tour of our classroom...
Welcome to Our Room
Our Classroom Library
Classroom Library (my favorite part of the room!) 
Computer Area and Standards Board
Small Group Area
Here's to a great start to the year!